Sunday, June 20, 2010

A Happy Father's Day

This Father's Day we had lots of fun celebrating our daddy!

We started by letting daddy sleep in a little.  

Then we brought daddy breakfast in bed!  Mommy "made" pancakes (she took pancakes from the freezer that were left over but she knew they would be great because daddy had made them from scratch last week). 

We all got dressed for church and then we gave daddy our presents.  Daddy's favorite chocolates: Butterfingers, Baby Ruth's, and mommy hid some Swedish Fish in daddy's brief case that he takes to church.

Elizabeth Drew a picture for daddy at the library on Thursday and we wrapped one of his presents with the picture:

Mommy interviewed Elizabeth and asked her questions about her daddy:

Happy Father's Day
From Elizabeth Age 3


Mommy "What does daddy like to do for fun?"
Elizabeth:  "Reading books to me."

Mommy:  "How old is daddy?"
Elizabeth:  "I don't know . . . how about five."

Mommy:  "What does daddy do at work?"
Elizabeth:  "Pick flowers for me."

Mommy:  "What does daddy do to help out around the house?"
Elizabeth:  "Clean the mess he made."
Mommy:  "Like what kind of mess?"
Elizabeth:  "Boot mess."

Mommy:  "What does daddy do for you?"
Elizabeth:  "Gives me a piece of candy when I'm good."

Mommy:  "What is daddy's favorite candy?"
Elizabeth:  "Chocolate chips."

Mommy:  "Is there anything you would like to say to daddy?"
Elizabeth:  "I love you daddy!"

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Your girls are so cute. I love Elizabeth's answers, especially "boot mess". :)