Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Cleaning The Earth & Two New Adventures

Last week Elizabeth asked if we could all go on a walk and "clean the earth."   I wasn't exactly sure what she meant until we got started on our way.  Elizabeth brought along a bucket and cleaned up all the litter as we walked (except for the "really yucky stuff").  On our way back home the sky opened up and the earth (and us) really got a good cleaning!
 I filled my bucket can you? 
Last Friday we decided to take the girls out bowling.  This was a new experience for them and we all had a great time!
Uh Oh . . .
Kaplunk!
"I got this one!"
"Wake up, it's almost there!"

On Saturday we went to Blue Springs and daddy taught us how to snorkel:
 With some more practice we want go snorkeling in the ocean and see some sharks!

No comments: