Elizabeth has had a great year of Kindergarten. She has learned to read quite well and she loves to write. In fact we find her writings posted all over the house.
On our front door:
(Do not come to this house somebody is in there)
On the wall in the computer room:
(Rachel do not forget to say I am sorry instead of saying I am not your friend
Love Elizabeth). When they get mad at someone they often proclaim "I am not your friend". We are trying to teach them that that is not a nice thing to say.
In their bedroom:
Ahh!
Elizabeth was listening to primary music one Sunday morning and she made some important decisions. The first was about what she can wear to Church.
.
(It does not matter about spin dresses). Prior to this insight Elizabeth Only would wear dresses to church that would flare out when she would spin around.
One day, Elizabeth came home from school and told me about how some kids at school say "bad words". When asked, Elizabeth assured me that she does not say "bad words." About 10 minutes later Elizabeth ran into my room, handed me this paper and then ran back out:
(I lied I sometimes say not good words i[n] school
Love Elizabeth)
Elizabeth came home from school with this just the other day:
(I love you mom so much and I love you more than this paper
Love Elizabeth)
Ahhh! I Love You Too Elizabeth!
Rachel and mommy's visit with Elizabeth at school:
The girls enjoyed having lunch together in the school cafeteria:
This made Elizabeth very happy!
No comments:
Post a Comment