Monday, June 17, 2013

Happy Father's Day

We had lot's of fun things planned for Daddy to make this Father's Day special.  We made lots of cards for Daddy.
From Elizabeth:
 From Rachel:
"Daddy tickling Rachel"

We get up early and gave daddy breakfast in bed and Elizabeth prepared Daddy his lunch all by herself:
A peach, blueberries, a gumball, graham crackers, and instant breakfast.

We gave daddy his presents: 
We also planned a day of pampering for daddy which included hand, feet and head massages, hair brushing and preparing all his meals and snacks.

Finally we shared our Father's Day Interviews:

Father's Day Interview 2013 
With Rachel Beck - Age 4

My dad really likes to: 
"Eat red Sno-Cones."

My dad and I like to: 
"Play games."

The funniest thing about my dad is:
"He plays a game with me and types silly things on the computer."

I really like it when my dad:
"Gives me coconut."

The best thing about my dad is:
"Go kayacking."

********************************************

Father's Day Interview 2013 
With Elizabeth- Age 6

My dad really likes to: 
"Play on the computer."

My dad and I like to: 
"Play tickle game."

The funniest thing about my dad is:
"When he told me about the wasp story."

I really like it when my dad:
"Gives me a treat."

The best thing about my dad is:
"That he helps me learn about Jesus."


Happy Father's Day Daddy we love you so much!!

No comments: