We were so excited to go to our church for a ward 4th of July breakfast and fun activities:

Breakfast was almost ready:

It was delicious!
Time for some fun activities:
Beanbag Toss:
Bike Riding:
Water Game: Pass The Sponge
Sack Races:


Scooter Riding:

Water Balloons:

Pie Eating Contests:

Who Won?


"Not us. Oh well, let's try again"


Good try Rachel, better luck next time:

"Are you serious!? How did I not win!?"

"I am SO full right now! I could care less about not winning."
One last bike ride before we go:

We had an Amazing time at our church 4th Of July Celebration!
Alachua 4th Of July Festival And Fireworks
We all got on the first ride together:

Mommy got off in less than 1 minute!
Dizzy mommy!
We started it up again without mommy:

Water-slide fun:
Bungee Jumping:


Getting ready for the fireworks:



Selfies:
Time For The Main Event:
















No comments:
Post a Comment