Day One Trail Adventure: Gum Root Park
Sunday, May 24, 2020
Day One Trail Adventure
March 16, 2020
Day One Trail Adventure: Gum Root Park
Day One Trail Adventure: Gum Root Park
This is not our first time on this trail, but the girls were young the last time we came here so they don't remember it well.
Tic-toc dancing down the trail!
More tic-toc dancing down the trail!
Having fun climbing vines.
So tired (12 minutes into the trail adventure).
Oops, I think this is the wrong way. Not exactly lost, but not exactly sure where we are either..
Her favorite snack. Can't leave home without them!
Pretty wild flowers along the trail.
Interesting plant.
We found our way back, but I really wanted a good picture of the cool looking moss balls I saw at the first side of the trail loop.
Cool moss!
End of trail pic. This was a nice beginner 1.3 mile trail adventure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












No comments:
Post a Comment